Each year, Elders Real Estate Katherine proudly turns blue on the 14th May, for Do It For Dolly Day.
Dolly’s Dream was created by Tick and Kate Everett following the loss of their 14-year-old daughter, Dolly, to suicide, after ongoing bullying. Tick and Kate’s goal is to prevent other families walking this road. Their goal is to change cultures and behaviours to prevent bullying, by increasing understanding of the impact of bullying, anxiety, depression, and youth suicide and by providing support to parents.
Morning Tea & Brownie Bake Off
This year, we proudly hosted a Morning Tea and a Brownie Bake Off at our Katherine offices. Thank you to everyone who supported us, and of course our entrants for getting involved! Check out the results below.
- Town and Country Butchers – for their donation of a meat tray in the raffle
- Lana Read – for judging the brownie bake off as well as donating bunches of flowers
- Jo Hersey – for judging the brownie bake off
- Tim Hosking and the REA Group – for judging the brownie bake off and sponsoring prizes
- Kate Everett – for all her help and support
- And a massive thanks to everyone who came down Friday morning and supported the morning tea!
Brownie Bake Off Results
|Under 14 Contestants||Under 14 Winners|
|Adele Kirby||1st - Dominic Kirby|
|3/4 Mack McFarlane School||Tie 2nd - George and Willard McGregor-Shaw|
|George & Willard McGregor-Shaw||Tie 2nd - Adele Kirby|
|Hayden Kirby||3rd - Mia Stimson|
|Over 14 Contestants||Over 14 Winners|
|Kate Everett||1st - Mary-Lou McGregor-Shaw|
|KFLEC||2nd - Mette Stimson|
|Mary-Lou McGregor-Shaw||3rd - Selena Madsen|
|Company Contestants||Company Winners|
|Laser Clinic Katherine||1st - Golden Grain|
|Advance Plumbing||2nd - Manbulloo Mangoes|
|Golden Grain||Tie 3rd - Advance Plumbing|
|Manbulloo Mangoes||Tie 3rd - Laser Clinic Katherine|
Get in touch with usContact Us