CARBEEN PARK - RIVER FRONTAGE, CATTLE DEPOT, FEEDLOT, IRRIGATION, QUALITY SOILSStunning property with 14km frontage to the Katherine River. 7390ha FREEHOLD TITLE
Quality river levee soils suited to horticulture, cropping, hay and pasture.
Around 1500ha cleared and planted to sabi grass, used for hay production. Additional grazing paddocks sewn to improved pastures.
Exquisite homestead complex featuring large family home, in-ground pool, stylish outdoor bar & entertaining, established tropical gardens & lawns. Additional managers residence, separate staff quarters, as well as guest rooms.
Cattle Yard & Feedlot established for capacity from 5000 - 8000hd capacity, 10-tonne weighbridge, feedlot pens and more.
Mains power to the homestead and yards.
Surface Water Extraction License of 750ML per annum, 40ha centre pivot planted to Rhodes Grass
Approximately 350km to meat processing facilities and live export markets in Darwin.
Road train access year round. Rare opportunity to secure land of this size, location, infrastructure and freehold tenure.
About the HomesteadHuge open living area, modern kitchen, tiled floors. Fully air conditioned. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus office. Feature wood fire place. Wide verandahs to 3 sides overlooking established gardens. Well fenced house yard. Great in-ground pool, all enclosed and sheltered, adjacent to a stylish outdoor entertaining and BBQ area. Complete with built in oven, fridges, bar and W/C.
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 5
- Land Area: 7,390hect
- Air Conditioning
- Internal Laundry
- Description of Country: Gently sloping to undulating terrain. Excellent river levee soils of well drained loam to sandy red earths. Approximately 40 - 50% of the property provides soils suited for cultivation and pasture development. Around 1500ha cleared and planted to pastures, 40ha centre pivot, additional 365ha established pastures that is lightly timbered. Balance of land used for grazing.
- Improvements: Impressive homestead complex, additional managers house, workers quarters, guest accommodation. Main cattle yard well established to compliment the registered feedlot. New hay storage shed, machinery shed, workshop.
- Other Improvements: Machinery Shed, Workshop, Managers Accommodation, Other Housing
- Fencing: Excellent condition
- Mixed Farming
- Pastoral Stations
- Water Supplies: Tanks, Bores, River
- Comments: Rainwater storage at homestead complex. An equipped bore provides for gardens and other domestic uses. Stock water is provided by the 2 bores - all drinkable quality.
- Mail service: Daily
- Schools: Primary, Primary Bus, Secondary, Secondary Bus, Tertiary
- Type: Freehold
- Possession: Vacant Possession
- Shire/District Council: KATHERINE
- Construction: Mini Orb Colourbond
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 5
- Additional comments: The feedlot has a capacity to handle upto 8000 head.
Service & Facilities
- Roads to property: Florina Rd is all bitumen, and access to Carbeen Park is via 6km of well formed, all year gravel road.
- Carports: 4